GENERAL INFO & RULES
- Full concessions at Community Park, Sue Fischer, Lac Lavon, and Alimagnet.
- There will be drink sales at Pacer and Northview. There will be NO SALES at BHS JV field.
Please no coolers.
- Medals & T-Shirts for 1st, Medals for 2nd through 3rd place teams.
- Batting cages at BHS, Pacer, Sue Fischer, and Alimagnet
- Dirt or portable mounds on every field for all age levels
- Tournament berths to all levels for MBT, all AAA and AA levels MSF, Gopher State at 10A,
10AAA, 11A, 11AA, 12A, 12AAA, 13A, 14/15A, 15AA and 15AAA
- There will be no dogs allowed at any of the ball fields.
- There will be no scooters, skateboards, etc allowed at any of the ball fields as well.
- Each team to provide 2 game balls per game
- Our field maintenance volunteers work very hard at getting the fields ready for play. Please NO pre-game warm-ups on the infield.
PITCHING RESTRICTIONS - VERY IMPORTANT
Make sure you review the umpire scorecard after each game, especially the score and pitch count.
FOLLOW ALONG ONLINE
- MBL/MBT rules will be in play. These rules, as well as maps to our fields, can be found on the MBT website: www.mbl.bz.
- Tourney Machine will be used for scores and pitch counts. Prior to the tournament, please enter your roster on Tourney Machine to help speed up the input of pitch counts. https://www.tourneymachine.com/
- Follow the 2021 Burnsville Invitational Tournament on Tourney Machine here: https://sxa56.app.goo.gl/SjwAP7PRBgVuP2zu5
COMMUNICATION & CHECK-IN
In order to participate, a team roster form must be completed and turned in at check-in. As with most other tournaments, birth certificates, and concussion certificates are required to be available for inspection upon demand.
Prior to the tournament, please direct any questions to Kelli Mitsch, Burnsville Tournament Director at
or (952) 381-4834. * During the tournament, Kelli will field questions only from the site coordinators.
A site coordinator will be at every site wearing black and gold staff lanyards. Please check in with the site coordinator at least one hour prior to your first game. You can check in at the location where you have your first game. All questions during the tournament should be directed to your site coordinator.
In the case of rain, please do not leave the facility until the site director gives direction. The umpire may delay the game, but the tournament staff, along with the Cities of Savage and Burnsville will determine whether there will still be play or whether we are canceling for all or part of the day.
In the event of rain, whether a rainout or delay, we reserve the right to modify the tournament structure to complete as much play as possible. You can stay up to date via Tourney Machine for all weather updates.
We ask that coaches aim flexible with requests to start games early when possible. Site directors will request an early start when an opportunity is available. Teams should be onsite 30 minutes in advance to accommodate this.
Being flexible in this will allow the tournament to flow easier for all and minimize delays. Please note, there is also a hard stop in pool play for 14 and 15U of 2 hours. Please keep the games moving so we are able to keep on schedule and allow our umpires time between games.
We expect to post Sunday morning schedules on our website by 11:00 p.m. Saturday night. Please be patient as Tourney Machine does not handle tie-breakers. The schedule is now available to be viewed on Tourney Machine.
Thank you and good luck to all of the teams! Let's play ball!