Board of Directors Code of Conduct and Purpose
Code of Conduct and Purpose
The Girls Traveling Basketball Board’s purpose is to provide a fun, developmental, and competitive environment at all levels. The decisions of the board are to benefit all girls at all skill levels.
- Each member’s thoughts and opinions will be heard.
- No single member’s comments or behaviors will carry more importance than the group as a whole. (commissioner included).
- Board members are volunteers and all members will strive to make membership a positive experience.
- Discussion and different opinions are encouraged with all members being treated with respect.
- If/when negative conflicts arise, promptly address independently or include the (co)commissioner to ensure the board’s objectives can be met in a cooperative manner.
Board of Directors
Mark Warren - Commissioner/Tournament Co-Director
David Kurth - Tournament Co-Director
Jen Islam - Tournament Volunteer Coordinator
Jack Lewis - Tournament Concessions Coordinator
Brenda Escamilla - Equipment Coordinator
Travis Bolton - Board Member